Attribute gauges are designed to quickly inspect the size or function of a product characteristic.
The term attribute gauge can be applied to many different types of inspection devices. In this
course, you will gain the mastery required to accurately measure with attribute gauges.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Define the purpose of attribute gauges
• Explain the function and features of attribute gauges
• List the most common types of attribute gauges
• Identify the major components of attribute gauges
• Use an attribute gauge to inspect a product
Course ID Number: MEA-2012