Assembly electricians are often required to attach connectors during wire bundle installations.
Knowledge of the tools and materials used to do this is very important.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• List the parts of a connector
• Understand the purpose of a backshell
• List the tools needed to strip insulation
• List the parts of a wire stripper
• Understand the difference between pin and socket contacts
• List the parts of a contact crimping tool
• Define clocking
Course ID Number: AER-2010