Wire bundles must be clamped to secure them to the structure or equipment of an airplane.
Understanding how to clamp a wire bundle is very important to installing wire bundles correctly.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Understand the proper alignment of a clamp to a wire bundle
• List the different types of filler
• List how a properly clamped wire bundle is allowed to move
• List the properties of a properly clamped wire bundle that contains coax cables
• Understand how to distribute slack in a wire bundle
Course ID Number: AER-4055