The address of a word in a CNC machining center program defines the meaning of the word.
Understanding the meaning of common words in a CNC program is important to recognize what
actions the CNC machine tool will perform.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Define the purpose of G codes
• Define the purpose of S, T, and M words
• Understand the importance of G code groups
• Define the meaning of common G codes
• Define the meaning of common M words
• Understand the numeric value of a T word
• Understand the importance of the format of the numeric data in a word
Course ID Number: CNC-4026