Determining the exact type and extent of suspected structural surface damage with
delamination requires several damage assessment activities.
In this course, you will encounter an aircraft with suspected structural surface damage. You will
have to perform a variety of damage assessment activities to determine the exact type and
extent of this damage.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Perform the disbonding damage assessment process
• Find the required documentation for an aircraft
• Prepare an aircraft for disbonding damage assessment
• Perform a variety of disbonding damage assessment procedures
• Document your disbonding damage assessment results
Course ID Number: CMP-4014