During the execution phase, the project team works together to create the project deliverables.
You use the work breakdown structure, project schedule, communication plan, and other plans
you created during the planning phase as inputs to the execution phase.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• List the steps in the project execution phase
• Describe the purpose of a project kickoff meeting
• Explain the purpose of a RACI matrix
• Explain the importance of procurement
• Understand that monitoring and controlling the project happens concurrently with project
Course ID Number: PRO-1005