Field testing devices help ensure the accuracy of magnetic particle examinations.
Understanding the uses of these devices and when they are used is important information for
the NDE technician.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Understand the use of a test ring
• Understand the use of Quantitative Quality Indicators
• Understand the use of a pie field indicator
• Understand the use of a field indicator
• Understand when axial and transverse probes are used in gauss meters
Course ID Number: NDE-3027