The first page of a course is always the objectives page. The objectives page introduces the
course and lists the learning objectives of the course.
This course explains how a course is structured and how you can interact with the course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Describe the different sections of the screen in a course
• Understand how to navigate through a course
• Explain how to use a knowledge check
• Describe how to use a drag and drop activity
• Describe how to use an input box activity
Course ID Number: STU-1002