If you’re wondering how to identify your life goals, then you’ve come to the right course. In this
course, you’ll evaluate whether you’re currently spending your time on important or trivial tasks.
You’ll also learn about the SMART method of goal-setting, as well as how to break down your
goals into bite-sized chunks. Finally, you’ll discover tips that help you achieve your goals.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Evaluate which tasks you’re currently spending your time on
• Determine whether your attention is on important or trivial matters
• Explain how to create SMART goals
• Describe how to break down a big goal into smaller chunks
• Understand the importance of setting deadlines for your goals
• Describe ways that help you achieve your goals
Course ID Number: LIF-1001