Conducting a thorough job hazard analysis can make work a much safer place for employees.
OSHA inspections also help prevent dangers and protect workers. However, workplace safety
isn’s only affected by on-the-job hazards. Employee behavior plays a huge role as well.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
– Understand the job hazard analysis process
– Know each step of an OSHA inspection
– Identify the different types of citations and penalties
– Know where to find more safety information
– Recognize guidelines for preventing workplace violence
– Spot substance abuse issues
Course ID Number: SAF-1002