Implementing a quality system requires a support organization that spans the entire company.
The organizational structure reflects the company structure and the requirements of the
products being produced.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Define quality organization
• Describe where a quality system comes from
• Identify the four levels of quality documentation
• Identify some typical parts of a quality organization
• Discuss the roles and the challenges quality organizations face
• Explain why quality personnel must be independent
Course ID Number: QUA-1004