Wires in an airplane may need to be attached to the structure or the equipment, or they may
need to be joined together. Special components called terminals are used to attach the wire.
Splices are used to join wires.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• List the parts of a terminal
• List the parts of a splice
• Understand the difference between butt and parallel splices
• Understand the meaning of restricted entry terminal
• Understand the meaning of multiple conductor terminal
Course ID Number: ELE-4001